Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lani!!!

Life's a breeze...Happy Birthday, Lani!!!
dets: CS: sugar and bermuda; Stamps: life's a breeze and essential sentiments;
 inks: amuse dye, latte, and blackberry; colored with Bic - Mark It colored pens;
Other: french roast twine

We'll be celebrating her birthday at Jade dynasty at Ala Moana mall...maybe we get to check out Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. I hate being broke...all the things retail therapy can do for me.  Too bad I don't have any mullahh (maybe it's a good thing...lol) I'm left to wishing on a star and window shopping. 

C'est la vie!

Happy Sunday!

Life's a breeze and essential sentiments for sale at my webstore.
June spotlight on sale till July 15th!
*Life's a breeze, Keep Swimming, Sea Shells, and Classic Alphabets*

Purchases over $150 qualifies for $25 in free product!
email me to get your free stuff:


No comments:

Post a Comment