Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ribbons A Plenty

with love
dets: all a|s~CS: bubble gum polka dot and sugar; Stamps: essential sentiments; Inks: memento black; Other: pretty pearls~ivory and bubble gum pink satin ribbon

A Muse Studio Challenge Blog

This week, our very own special Tobey's blog idea was to use ribbon. 
I choose this because today while I was surfing the internet, I saw a meet up scheduled for this year's Susan G. Comen walk in October.  This is another reason I love pink so much.  I totally support the Breast Cancer outreaches.  I loved doing the walk in San Diego because they would close off the freeway just for the tens of thousands of people doing this walk.  It is so inspiring to see a sea of men, women, children and doggies in white and pink. 

It is also in honor of my dear friend's mom who is a breast cancer survivor of over 10 years.  I still remember seeing her cry about how painful chemo was and what it was doing to her body.  Thank God that she lived thru that horrific time and I still pray for peace in her heart about it all.  This wonderful woman has been thru so much and I love her dearly.  She's always in my thoughts and prayers.

Be sure to leave some love/comments for the other ladies on the

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment