Sunday, August 21, 2011

Glittered Birthday

glittered birthday
dets: all A|S ~ CS: sugar and watermelon; Stamps: very merry un-birthday, celebrate in style, contemporary greetings;
Inks: bubblegum and memento black; Copics: B04, RV25, BG10, Y17, RV21.
So, I'm super excited to be among a group of fantastic consultants who are hosting the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog!  Each week, a consultant will post a challenge and will have a prize for that winner!  What a great way to work a challenge and get great prizes!

This week was Carla's turn and she challenged the use of  "glitter".  I am not a fan of glitter because it gets pretty messy and it ends up in my eyes.  Yep, I'm kind of a dork and somehow it ends up there.  Since I wear contacts, it hurts like heck.  ;p <<--that's me winking because I have glitter in my eyes.  So thanks, Carla!!!  Ha,ha,ha!  I'm just kidding. <3 luv ya, girl!
Although, I'm not a fan, doesn't mean that glitter is bad!  A Muse Studio has great glitter in wonderful colors!  I just need to learn how not to get it in my eyes...lol.  Carla, any useful tips will be great! ;p
The great thing about our glitter is the "warning".  On the side of the bottle it says: "we know our glitter looks yummy, but please don't eat it."  OMG, the staff at A|S has such a wonderful sense of humor!  I'm so blessed to be a part of an outstanding company!!! 

This project was last minute and I had a brain fart.  I took a break to Starbucks with the BFF to clear my mind.  She was the one who came up with the idea to make a birthday card ... so here it is. 
I sent her a picture message when I was done and her daughter said I completed it really fast. 
That's because with A Muse Studio, it's easy, peasy!!!

Enjoy and Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment