Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grand Opening ~ Sunday, August 28th 3-6pm

Pencils good enough to eat!
Who say's writing is a pain?  With these pencils, you can't help but devour them one by one! 

You're invited to my A Muse Studio Grand Opening!
This Sunday, August 28th, 2011
3PM to 6PM
a wonderful fun night of creative fun!

With *A*Muse*A*Palooza* going on at A|S, my goal is to have 3-4 workshops by September 30th.  Help me succeed~book a party!  Let's have fun creating great and fabulous projects! To celebrate this momentous goal, I'm inviting a bunch of friends~those who helped me succeed~ to
Amuse Wine Bar
at the Honolulu Design Center!
What a great and awesome way to celebrate success!
Fun and wine!  Fantastic!

email me for more directions or to book a party~
analynm808 {at} gmail {dot} com

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment