Thursday, August 18, 2011

JUST FOR FUN - Consultant Challenge, ASCC1-AUG2011

Just for Fun ~ A|S Consultant Challenges
...is back!!! 
Julie Ebersole, our Director of Education, has challenged us yet again
with an amazing technique:
Mortise (reverse) Masking

See this awesome video ~ 


Wasn't that just great?  ... or what???
I love her videos, the techniques, the training, and the music! 
When those tunes enter my eardrums, I think happy thoughts and my creative side starts working!

Well, on to my card:
With Sympathy
it looked to plain so I used the other piece ~ idk if it's called the negative side

lol...now i wish i left it plain

mortise (reverse) masking

mortise (reverse) masking
dets: all a|s unless stated
CS: sugar; Stamps: essential sentiments and graphic sunflower; Inks: papaya, grass, orange,
and bubble gum.

I really enjoyed this new technique but it takes practice!  Just remember Julie saying to work it in a circular pattern and tap it...something like that!

The inks are so amazingly smooth, it goes on like buttahhh!!! 

Purchase these fine products on my webstore:
for purchases greater than $150, email me beforehand to get free stuff!
analynm808{at}gmail{dot}com

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. WOOT! Thanks for playing, Analyn!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose! They are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green really added the perfect touch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete