Monday, June 27, 2011

1st a|s workshop!


6.26.2011 4pm
my 1st A Muse Studio workshop!

It was a fun, creative, and relaxing day of a|s cardmaking!  The attendees were my sister, bff, and my bff's 11 yr old daughter. They were both beginner stampers, so they needed more time to learn the basics.  I may have been a little tough on the basics, but they fell in love with all the techniques that were taught.  All 5 of the cards that they made turned out so pretty and creative!  We masked, paper pierced, used copics, and used embelishments.  They were both worn out by the end of the night! :)

Guest book comments:

VM (the bff):
"Fun workshop! Very simple; thought it would've been hard but nos so.  Got to be creative. Easy to follow.  Very fun! Thank you! :)"

SSA (the sister):
"It was fun and great. made all these cards was great for the first time... =)"

AVV (the bff's 11 yr old daughter):
"I liked doing it!  I love being creative.  Thank you!!! :0"





Thanks for making my first workshop a huge success!

Schedule a workshop today!
Shop my "made with love" webstore:



No comments:

Post a Comment