Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congratulations, Jeffro!

A dear friend of mine had recently passed his engineering exam for the state of CA and he just became engaged!  I'm so happy for him...so grown up!


Congratulations, Jeffro!
dets: CS: sugar, blueberry, wasau crinkle cs-grey; Stamps: fortune cookie, fortune cookie words set, da bomb!, my hero, super hero, and bomb; Copics: R02, E39, B26, W6, E99, Y13, E33, E57, R29, W5, 0; Inks: amuse dye black, momento: lady bug and rich cocoa.


fortune cookie saying: "a pleasant surprise is in store for you"
and i crossed off "my" to "Lindsay's" hero-his fiance.

blurry-in bed
The cookie has spoken

I learned about "how to read a fortune cookie the right way" lol.... My sister taught me this when I lived in Cali...whatever your fortune says, you say "in bed" to complete it. 
 It cracks me up everytime!!! 

I jumped at the opportunity to buy A Muse's Fortune Cookie Word set when it first came out. 
Thanks to Papertales in SD!
I love that store...my Cali friends be sure to say hello to Michelle if you stop by!
Too bad A Muse Studio does not have this set in their catalog yet....

For other great and fun stamps, shop my webstore:

No comments:

Post a Comment