Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 I didn't have time yesterday...so here it is a day late!  I did post it on Facebook, so at least one social media was done on time...lol :) 

These cards were inspired by A Muse's Creative Consultant's Ready to Roll Workshops (RTRW) so I made two cards-a Father's day card and a Happy Birthday one that I'll be using in my workshops. 

RTRW-happy father's day
dets: CS: sugar, skyblue, and cherry; Stamps: essential sentiments and brief notes set; Copics: cool shadow, lipstick red, and colorless blender; other: multiliner pen.

RTRW-happy birthday
dets: CS: sugar, skyblue, and cherry; Stamps: essential sentiments and brief notes set; Copics: cool shadow, lipstick red, and colorless blender; other: multiliner pen.
Create these cards!
Schedule a workshop-email me at analynm808 at gmail dot com
Shop at my online store:
24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment