Friday, June 17, 2011

6.13.2011 ~ Officially an A Muse Creative Consultant

It was three years ago I took my first cardmaking class with Jill Grace at Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway, CA.  It was then I fell in love with the stamps and their products.  I've been an A Muse addict since then!  My very first stamp was "wild bouquet" and the "cupcake builder" set.  Although I misplaced my cupcakes and had to purchase a second set.  It was a very sad moment when my cupcakes went missing.  I cried to the girls in the lounge about it.  They were sweet and consoled me during this tough time. :(  Now for the good news:
Drumroll...

I signed up and ordered the deluxe starter kit to become part of the a|s creative consultant team!
Yay, me!!! 
 I'm so excited and can't wait to create! 
I even rhyme! LOL... :)

Check out my webstore!



No comments:

Post a Comment